In a blog post I written, I shared how I got a list of companies seeking to hire software engineers. The crux of the data scraping exercise was our Job Listing Endpoint.


However, we found that the Job Listings Endpoint was inconsistent during testing. Job posts returned via our Job Listings Endpoint were shuffled and inconsistent. With that, we decided to get to work and fix this issue.


Today, I am happy to share that the inconsistency issue is resolved with Version 2 of our Job Listings Endpoint. However, the endpoint is not backward compatible. If you are using  Documentation for the new Job Listings Endpoint can be found here.