We are constantly adding data sources other than LinkedIn into Proxycurl API, such as the data powering our Contact API. Happy to share that we're adding 40 new data points to the Company Profile Endpoint, which includes but is not limited to:
- Funding data -- how much venture capital funding has a company received?
- Acquisitions -- which companies were acquired?
- Contact info -- what are the general email and office dial of the company
- Social media accounts -- what are the Facebook and Twitter accounts of this company?
- Operating status -- is it still active?
- IPO status -- is the company public? If so, what is its ticker?
Proxycurl's Company Profile endpoint will now answer all the questions above. All you have to do is to include a few parameters to the request to get this information.
For more information, do refer to the API documentation.